9.29.2008

processing

So, my friend Lex gave me this link to what I thought was some simple graphic/video design software...

It's not. It is a java script/html/IDE editor program for beginners and pros alike. This may not make much sense to you (it didn't to me for a while) but basically, it's a free version of Adobe Flash without all of the babying that comes along with Adobe's version. 

It's an awesome software that not only is free but also comes along with an entire website that has tutorials for beginners and pros. Also, they have made a "flickr"ish website for developers to post their creations in java. 

I highly recommend this software to anyone who has a desire to or already knows how to program html/java script. 

1 comment:

Lex said...

Hey. Glad that worked out for ya.

I saw a video someone made with it (http://vimeo.com/1747316?pg=embed&sec=1747316) and read "free video software," but the website didn't make any sense to me.